Siteco Announces the New Rail-SIT Software Release
31 March 2016, Bologna, Italy - Siteco released its new railway software application, a new module of the powerful Road-SIT Survey suite.
The newly released Rail-SIT software application is a high performance package for complete railway inspection and analysis.
Key features of the Rail-SIT software are:
- Rail line inspection with mobile mapping systems
- Railhead detection, automated track and catenary geometry generation
- Dynamic generation of clearance outlines and interference calculation
- Checks and inspections, anchoring/fixing the end track position
- Tunnel inspection with cylindrical views of tunnel vaults
- Automatic generation of documents and reports
The software is fully compatible with the most widespread mobile mapping systems such as the Optech Lynx, Riegl,Topcon IPS3, Leica Pegasus and many others. Rail-SIT integrates directly into the Siteco Road-SIT Survey Suite, which is delivered as a standard software platform with the Road Scanner mobile mapping systems.