Fully integrated with the pavemetrics LCMS Vision Technology, Pave-Scanner represents the most cost effective state-of-the-art high performance paveme...
Road-Scanner is the new Mobile Mapping System conceived by Siteco to make high precision technology affordable to any Surveying and Engineering Compan...
Road-SIT Survey has improved functions to speed up the drawing of 2D and 3D maps, with a revolutionary philosophy to make every user feel at eas...
The new high performance LiDAR and Imagery Data Collection System for UAVs -> Download the Brochure
COMING FROM SITECO’S CONSOLIDATED EXPERIENCE IN THE LIDAR MAPPING SYSTEMS SKY-SCANNER EXPLOITS THE BENEFITS IN THE UAV AIRBORNE SURVEYS
The development project was spearheaded in collaboration with LTS, shareholder of UNISKY (spinoff of the Venice University) and ASCO-DAITO Co. Ltd., Japanese leader of surveying, inspection and environmental engineering.
The new Sky-Scanner is a high performance airborne data collection system that fills the gap between the low-cost low-altitude photogrammetry approach of current UAV systems, and the more complex and expensive lidar systems typically deployed on manned fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
The system is delivered as a compact and light configuration with up to 5-hour data collection time, with its own independent batteries.
It is adaptable to most of the available UAVs and it can be easily mounted on any other aircraft.
Thanks to its perfectly integrated highest quality components, Sky-Scanner produces very consistent, accurate and well structured data, both in terms of point-clouds and orthophotos.
The system can achieve absolute accuracies of ±5 cm on regular surfaces (road, walls) and ±8 cm on natural ground with vegetation. The dual return feature helps to filter vegetation and obtain very reliable DTM (and generate sections and contour lines).
- Adaptable to any mid-range UAV (already tested on DJI-S1000 and DJI-Matrice-600), or other aircrafts.
- The flight plan can be programmed with any mission planning software (ex: DJI Ground Station).
- Best-practice initialization procedure for the Inertial System, without any loss of autonomy.
- The post-processing software generates georeferenced LAS files, starting from the SBET obtained with the POSPac.
- The LAS files and the ortophotos can be imported and processed in any point-cloud management software (Terrascan, Riscan, Orbit, JRC, etc) to get the most required and expected deliverables
- Vegetation filtering
- Classification and Ground Control Point calibration
- DTM generation
- Contour lines
- Cross-sections and profiles
- Feature extraction and Mapping SITECO’s Software
- Applanix AP15 Inertial Navigation System, with 2 GPS receivers and antennas (less than 0.08° RMS on heading, and 0,025° RMS on pitch and roll)
- Velodyne VLP 16 Puck-Lite or Puck Hi-res laser-scanner with 300.000 PPS speed and ±3 cm accuracy
- Sony A5000 camera 20-24 Mpx, synchronized with the Inertial Navigation System
The most compact and cost effective Laser Mapping System-> Download the Brochure
The new co-branded system takes advantage of the FARO’s credible sales network worldwide and the consolidated reliable technology of Siteco that remain the main point-of-contact for customers in terms of sales, maintenance and warranties.
The new small-size, compact, portable, self-calibrating system stands out among all the products of its class for its affordability, price and flexibility. The latter derives, among others, comes from the possibility to use the Focus 3D Laser Scanners in both static (as stand-alone 3D scanners) and dynamic mode (in mobile mapping).
The system is suited for application in the field of mapping, hi-grade surveying, road inventories, pavement management , railway inspection, and, in general, for any service related to Engineering and infrastructure works.
The base model is available with a MEMS-based IMU, and can be upgraded to top performance mechanical or fiber-optic gyros. With one or two lidar sensors it is the ideal solution for railways and tunnels.
- Compact design, portable, self-calibrating and can be used with any vehicle
- High accuracy
- Post-processing software for imagery and point cloud management
- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Microstation plug-ins
- Road Assets and Pavement Management Systems
- Spherical camera LadyBug 5 (6x30 Mpx)
- High accuracy Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Detachable FARO Focus3D laser-scanners which can be used as stand-alone 3D scanners without losing calibration
Road-Scanner C can be configured with a number of INS systems and sensors, including, besides Faro, also Z+F, Riegl and Velodyne.
All the equipment is provided in a single 60 x 60 x 60 cm case that contains also the power-supply case.
- GNSS-IMU Components
Channels GNSS Multiconstellation
Gyro bias stability 0.1°-1°/hr
Gyro bias offset 0.1°-1°/hr
- Physical and Environmental Specs
Size 600x600x900 mm
Weight Appx. 50 kgs
Operating temperature -5°C to 40°C
- Imagery Components
Ladybug 5 spher. camera 6x5 Mpx
Gigaethernet cameras Up to 7 x 4 Mpx
Absolute accuracy less than 2 cm with Ground Control Points
Relative LIDAR accuracy 1 to 7 mm
FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND DATA DELIVERY SOFTWARE PACKAGE
Road-Scanner C is delivered with the powerful and ergonomic software suite Road-SIT Survey developed to acquire data and edit the project geodatabase.
The 4th generation high-performance Mobile Mapping System -> Download the brochure
Road-Scanner 4 is the new Mobile Mapping System conceived by Siteco to make high precision technology affordable to any Surveying and Engineering Company.
It comes from the consolidated technical competence of Siteco in the field of mapping and surveying applied to road inventories, infrastructure monitoring, as-built surveys, Pavement Management Systems for roads and airports and any other service connected to Engineering and Constructions.
The development of the Road-Scanner Mobile Mapping technology was started by Siteco in 2005 and went on in cooperation with the qualified Universities of Bologna and Parma. In the last years, Siteco has used its technology to survey over 40.000 km of roads, by constantly improving and upgrading its equipment and software.
Siteco’s Road-Scanner has been one of the first MMS to exploit mobile scanning, through the integration of the powerful and high precision laser-scanner models. The system has been recently improved thanks to the introduction of the new FOCUS S model.
Road-Scanner 4 can be configured with any combination of INS system and sensors, including Z+F, Riegl, Velodyne and other.
Thanks to its compact design, the Road-Scanner4 is completely portable, self-calibrating, and adaptable to any vehicle.
Road-Scanner 4 can be equipped with:
- Up to 2 Z+F Profiler 9012, up to 3 Riegl VUX-1HA or 3 Faro Focus laser-scanners for dense all-direction scanning coverage. Note: other laser can be installed as optional.
- LadyBug 5 camera
- Applanix, Ixblue and Novatel inertial navigation systems
As additional sensors Road-Scanner 4 supports:
Ground Penetrating Radar
Road-Scanner 4 can be equipped with a wide range of INS (Inertial Navigation System), to allow gradual investments, starting from the entry-level to the most advanced models (Applanix POS LV and IXBLUE LANDINS). The INS includes:
- Double-phase high-accuracy GPS/Glonass receiver and antenna;
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for determining the vehicle position during GPS outages;
- Odometer (DMI - Measurement Indicator) for surveying the distance.
|Main features||Suggested applications|
Discover our feature exctraction software Road-SIT Survey